Toronto Seminar Enrollment/Reschedule Policies
- There will be a non-refundable deposit of $150 required at the time of registration. We recommend early registration with a full payment since some seminars can be filled well in advance of their starting date. You will receive a confirmation email before the seminar date.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars, plus applicable taxes.
- Study materials are included in the seminar tuition and will be given out on the first day of the seminar with the exception of the FPSC1 seminars.
- FPSC1 materials are shipped when full payment is made. Shipping costs are extra and based on destination and weight. Please contact our registrations department if you have questions. All FPSC1 and CFP material sales are final.
- Materials are shipped by courier only and a business address for shipment is preferred.
- We accept payments by Visa, Mater Card, American Express, company cheque, or cash. Please make company cheques payable to Foran Financial Institute, Ltd. Payments to be received in full, 15 days prior to the start date of the seminar.
- There will be a $45.00 charge for NSF cheques. A NSF cheque must be replaced by credit card payment, cash, money order or certified cheque.
- Official Income Tax Receipts will be sent on the first day of the seminar. Duplicate tax receipts will not be issued.
Withdrawal, Rescheduling and Refund Policy
- Please note that reschedule and cancellation requests must be received no later than 10 business days before the first day of the seminar. All Withdrawal requests must be confirmed by email.
- In the case of a withdrawal, the non-refundable deposit will be deducted from the refund of the course tuition. If less than ten business days notice is given, there will be no refund or reschedule.
- To reschedule a seminar, a request must be received in writing no later than 10 business days before the start of the seminar. The first reschedule is complimentary. A $75 administration fee will be applied to any rescheduling thereafter.
- In lieu of rescheduling to a future seminar, a credit will be issued for one year only. If less than ten business days notice is given, there will be no reschedule or refund.
- If a (1) reschedule is made and a student then wishes to withdraw from the rescheduled class, no refund will be granted, but a credit will be issued. The credit can be applied towards any seminar for one year from the initial registration date.
- Cancellation on, or after, the first day of the course will not be refunded.
- There will be no refund of courier charges.
- Processing of refund requires 15 business days.
- Every effort will be made to run all the seminars without changing dates and instructors. However Foran Financial Institute reserves the right to cancel courses, change fees, days, hours and instructors without prior notice.
- There will be a full refund for the classes cancelled by Foran. Foran's liability is limited only to the reimbursement of the tuition fee, less applicable charges.
- In case of a seminar cancellation, Foran Financial Institute is not responsible for student's travel/accommodation expenses.