Toronto Seminar Enrollment/Reschedule Policies
- There will be a non-refundable deposit of $150 required at the time of registration for all courses excluding seminars for CFP candidates.
- Beginning 2020, CFP exam preparation seminars will be subject to a non-refundable deposit of $300. This non-refundable deposit will be taken when the registration is processed internally.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars, plus applicable taxes.
- Study materials are included in the seminar tuition and will be given out on the first day of the seminar.
- We accept payments by Visa, Mater Card, American Express, company cheque, or cash. Please make company cheques payable to Foran Financial Institute, Ltd. Payments to be received in full, 15 days prior to the start date of the seminar.
- There will be a $45.00 charge for NSF cheques. A NSF cheque must be replaced by credit card payment, cash, money order or certified cheque.
- Official Income Tax Receipts will be sent on the first day of the seminar. Duplicate tax receipts will not be issued.
Withdrawal, Rescheduling and Refund Policy
- Please note that reschedule and cancellation requests must be received no later than 10 business days before the first day of the seminar. All Withdrawal requests must be confirmed by email.
- In the case of a withdrawal, the non-refundable deposit will be deducted from the refund of the course tuition. If less than ten business days notice is given, there will be no refund or reschedule.
- To reschedule a seminar, a request must be received in writing no later than 10 business days before the start of the seminar. The first reschedule is complimentary. A $75 administration fee will be applied to any rescheduling thereafter.
- In lieu of rescheduling to a future seminar, a credit will be issued for one year only. If less than ten business days notice is given, there will be no reschedule or refund.
- If a (1) reschedule is made and a student then wishes to withdraw from the rescheduled class, no refund will be granted, but a credit will be issued. The credit can be applied towards any seminar for one year from the initial registration date.
- Cancellation on, or after, the first day of the course will not be refunded.
- There will be no refund of courier charges.
- Processing of refund requires 15 business days.
- For CFP classes: When a student has NOT passed the Capstone Course at the time of registration, space will only be reserved if students agree to Plan B.
By accepting Plan B you waive the option to reschedule the seminar so that your place can be reserved. You will NOT have the option of rescheduling the seminar whether you can write the upcoming exam or not. You can however attend the seminar a second time at the 50% discount if needed before writing a later exam.
- Every effort will be made to run all the seminars without changing dates and instructors. However Foran Financial Institute reserves the right to cancel courses, change fees, days, hours and instructors without prior notice.
- There will be a full refund for the classes cancelled by Foran. Foran’s liability is limited only to the reimbursement of the tuition fee, less applicable charges.
- In case of a seminar cancellation, Foran Financial Institute is not responsible for student’s travel/accommodation expenses.