This NLP and HNLP training offers practical techniques for improving:
- Mediation and negotiation
- Coaching and solution focused counseling
- Public speaking
- Social and emotional intelligence
Communicate with clarity – engage and inspire others
- Craft compelling messages – verbal and written.
- Use indirect language to dissolve resistance and engage diverse world views.
- Develop a finely tuned awareness for unconscious signals – read the subtle non-verbal clues signaling the feelings and beliefs people are unable or reluctant to express.
- Use precision questions to get the facts you need and loosen the concrete around judgmental thinking.
- Apply the power of indirect language – open others to new ideas, perceptions and world views and neutralize resistance.
Strengthen critical relationships and build cooperation
- Use non-verbal behaviour to connect with others, deepen trust and rapport.
- Learn how linguistic structures both create and reveal your own and others’ experience of reality.
- Deliver critical information quickly and accurately by matching the other person’s preferred sensory channel.
Enhance all your relationships—business and personal.
- Increase clarity and avoid misunderstandings.
- Discover how easy it is to alter the meaning of experience using subtle shifts in language.
- Use advanced language patterns to negotiate agreements, unlock resources and expand choice when people are feeling stuck, or limited.
Expand your flexibility and control in challenging situations
- Maintain focus and concentration using proven methods to enter the zone – the state of flow – where you perform at your best.
- Control your response to life’s unpredictable events and access personal resources when and where you want them.
- Replace ineffective mental programming – unconscious, habitual thinking patterns – with new strategies for achieving the results you and others want.
- Expand your own and others’ resources using practical NLP processes for creating change in any context:
- Reframing, anchoring, submodalities, Ericksonian language patterns (Milton Model), resolving internal conflicts (parts integrations), relationship resolutions, time based techniques and more.
- Apply the power of NLP presuppositions – guiding principles – supporting yourself and others in achieving excellence.
NLP has been called ‘the new technology of achievement’ and the science of success, because it offers a guide for understanding and reproducing excellence in any field that has human performance as a key element. Tested, step-by-step processes you can use for yourself.
What can you expect?
Over the course of the program people being noticing they have more success, more confidence and are enjoying more satisfaction with their lives. Business and personal relationships improve and they have more work/life balance.
For more information about the class and student comments see Innergize Training
2018 Fall Certification Program:
Twelve (12) full days over three Thursday to Sunday Sessions
- Part I: September
- Part II: October
- Part III: November
- 1:00 p.m.– 8:00 p.m. Thursday/Friday
- 10 a.m.– 6 p.m. Saturday/Sunday
Investment: $2,695 Canadian + 13% HST
This is an Innergize training hosted by Foran Financial.
Final registrations must be received 10 days before the program commences.
Call 416-492-3200 for information and to reserve your place. (Class size is limited to 12 participants.)
Instructor: Wauneen McMonagle, Certified Trainer of NLP and Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology™, Certified Master Hypnotherapist and Certified LAB Profile™ Trainer and Consultant.
Important: Certification will be awarded to those individuals who successfully complete this course and demonstrate their ability to use NLP in an ethical and professional manner.
All others will receive a certificate of completion.
Innergize Training Coaching Consulting is a recognized Institute and member of the International Network For Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology™ (INHNLP™) This training meets international standards set by the INHNLP™ in addition to CANLP and American Board of NLP (ABNLP) recommendation